Tuesday 8 September 2015

Technology at Lincoln distinction evidence #3

On Tuesday I had to get to school at 8:15 because we had technology at Lincoln primary school.  When we were lining up there was only one bus so my group had to wait. When we got there I headed straight to workshop.  When we were going in the teacher came out and said we had to line up.  Once we got inside he introduced himself his name was Mr Privlage.  After he had introduced himself we got into making our speaker box.  I got straight into painting my box, my box is going to be spongebob squarepants.  I was trying to get the right shade of yellow because the yellow we had looked green.  After morning tea I still had a lot of painting to do so I got into it again.  When we got told to pack up I packed up straight away and helped others.  At the end I still had a lot of painting to do so next week I will have to paint.  I showed leadership by being careful when I was using paint because it could of gone everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment