Tuesday 1 September 2015

Senior Librarian distinction evidence #1

On Tuesday at lunchtime I headed to the library for library duty because it was my turn.  When I got there Hannah was already there and she said for me to help her put the books back on the shelfs.  When Victor got there he helped Hannah and I put the books back.  Once all the books were back Hannah and I sat at the desk and Victor tidyed the shelfs. After that Mrs Ward said that Victor could go because there was nothing to do.  For the rest of lunch Hannah and I just sat at the desk and issued and returned books for people.  After a while Mrs Ward said for us to close the library and after the bell rang we headed back to class.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment