Friday 11 September 2015

Peer mediator distinction evidence #4

On Thursday at 1:10 Ryan, Victor and I got the gear from the other group and since they only had 2 members we had to go and get another vest and an I-pad because the other group didn't have one.  After we had got the I-pad we headed out to the field to do our duty.  Once we started walking around it was only a matter of moments until we had a problem to solve.  The problem was about some kids arguing about how someone did something and then they were throwing jumpers at each other.  Straight after that we had another problem to solve and that was just another argument.  After that the bell rang so we had to go put the gear back in the right place and next we headed back to class.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment