Friday 26 June 2015

Peer Mediator excellent evidence #1

On Thursday at 1:10 I got the gear for Peer Mediator and went to find Ryan and Victor.  Once I found them we started to walk round the field but we had to be careful because the field was very muddy and wet.  After we had walked round the field a couple times there we no problems to solve so it was a bit boring.  At 1:20 Mr Wallis went around the school ringing the hand bell because the Kakano team had cross country at 1:30 which is the end of lunch.  When the proper bell rang the Kauri team went back to class for the last block of learning before going home.  After I put the Peer Mediator gear away I told Mr McAven that I was at the Kakano cross country because I was a marshal.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment