Tuesday 30 June 2015

Librarian excellance evidence #2

Today after I had finished my lunch I went to the library because I had librarian duty.  When I got there, there were a lot of books to be put back on the shelf.  Hannah said that it was our job this week to put the books away because Grace and Victor had done it for the last 2 weeks.  Once we had put all the books away I asked Mrs Ward what the James Patterson books were like because some people said they were really good and the cover of the books look cool.  So I decided to get the book called "I Funny" out to read.  After that I went for a walk around the Library to see if everyone was ok.  It was a quieter day in the library today as it was Hot Chocolate Tuesday as well.  After I had finished walking around I sat down because there was nothing to do.  While I was sitting down I had a chat to Mrs Ward about books.  I showed leadership today by being in the right place at the right time and remembering to do my duty.   

No comments:

Post a Comment