Tuesday 16 June 2015

Librarian excellent evidence #1

Today at lunch time I finished my sausage sizzle and went to the library to do my duty.  First I had to put a lot of books away because Hannah and Grace were still finishing there juicies and Victor forgot so I had to go and get him.  Once the other three got there they put the rest of the books away and then I sat at the issuing desk and waited for someone to get a book out.  I was waiting and waiting and then someone finally got a book out.  After that 3 more people wanted to get books out so I had something to do.  At1:25 we had to close the library so we could clean it and put the books back in the right place.  Once the bell rang we had to go back to class.  I showed leadership by being in the right place at the right time for my duty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment