Monday, 29 June 2015

Learner Licence week 11 term 2

Learner Licences are just new in room 26 there are 4 stages they are called mobile learner licence, independent learner licence, regulated learner licence and teacher. Mobile means you can work anywhere in the school but you have to ask the teacher.  Independent mean you can work anywhere in the classroom.  Regulated means the teacher chooses where you work.  Teacher means you have to sit beside to the teacher.  I am on mobile learner licence because I stay on task all the time, I finish work to I high standard. My next step is to just stay on task and not talk to people when I am working. Here is a photo of the learner licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment