Friday 25 November 2016

Student Council Distinction evidence #8

On Wednesday I had to leave class at 12:10 because I had Student Council at 12:15.  When I got there, there was not many people there so I went and asked the office to do a ding ding because know one was there. Then they told me that student council didn't start in till 12:25 so they didn't need to do a ding ding.  When I got back to the hall I told Hannah that student council didn't start till 12:25.  When most people got there we did the roll to see what classes were and were not there.  There was 2 classes that we had to go and get, once they came we talked about what is happening on pet day.  We said that the pets go in the hall and the pet parade is at 9:30.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to attend the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment