Friday 4 November 2016

Student Council Distinction evidence #6

On Wednesday I had to leave class at 12:10 because I had student council at 12:15.  When I got there, there was not many people there so we waited for a bit and then Jack and the other seniors came.  Hannah was not there so Jack had to run student council.  We talked about the end of year fun day and the themed mufti day which is sports.  For the end of year fun day we came up with lots of ideas including sponge the staff, pool activity's, sport games, art, crafts and lots more.  I think it is going to be a good day.  For the themed mufti day we had a choice from PJ's and sports stars.  We had a vote and sports star won by a lot.  After that we narrowed it down to sports because the little kids might not know any sports stars so it is sports.  I showed leadership by attending the meeting and contributing to the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment