Thursday 17 November 2016

Helping out around the school distinction evidence #5

On Tuesday I had to go to an entrance test at Riccarton High School because I am going there next year.  I got back to school at 11 am.  There was 1 person that was back already and she told me where to go and what to do.  After morning tea I went to the new entrance class because we had to help them do there learning.  Shortly after everyone else came.  Some of us went with one teacher to do some reading and the other people did action stations.  At the action stations they do a range of activities like coloring, shopping (with the little shop from new world), playing with blocks, writing on whiteboards and much more.  I showed leadership by helping out in the new entrance class.

No comments:

Post a Comment