Wednesday 15 June 2016

Technology at Lincoln excellence evidence #7

On Tuesday I had to get to school earlier because I had Technology at Lincoln primary and the bus left at 8:30am.  Once I got to school the class was still locked so I had to wait outside for a bit.  Then the class got unlocked.  I went in and did the roll and then sat down on the mat.  After that we lined up outside and headed to the bus.  We had to wait for a bit because there was no buses there.  Finally they arrived and we got straight on.  Once we got to tech I went straight to class.  I am in woodwork.  Once I got there I hung my bag up on a hook and went inside.  After that Mr Bowers gave me my top to my stool and then gave me some P100 sandpaper and I started sanding it.  After morning tea I moved on to the P180 sandpaper.  It is going to take a long time to sand because after P180 I have got to do P320 then P600 then P1000 then P1200 and finally P1500.  Next week I will be moving on to P320.  I showed leadership by listening to Mr Bowers and getting my work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment