Thursday 2 June 2016

Technology at Lincoln excellence evidence #5

On Tuesday I had to get to school earlier because we had technology at Lincoln Primary.  When we were lining up for the buses it started raining.  It was pouring down.  We still had to walk to the bus.  Our group walked to the bus but it wasn't there, so we sat in the hall foyer until one came.  It finally came.  Once we got to Lincoln I went straight to class and today I was making my football pitch.  I had already got my goals, boots and ball.  Making to pitch was very hard because I had to use lots of hot glue and if I got it on me it would burn me.  To make my pitch I needed hot glue, card, my goals, Popsicle sticks and some mesh.  The Popsicle sticks and mesh were for my goal net.  By the end of the session I had finished my football pitch.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to catch the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment