Friday 10 June 2016

Senior Librarian excellence evidence #4

On Thursday I had my weekly librarian police duty.  Once the 12:50 bell rang I went straight to the library.  When I got there the door was locked so the library wasn't open yet as Mrs Ward was still coming back from her lunch.  After we got let in I got onto the computer and started printing the overdue lists but then Mrs Ward came over and said that she had already printed them off.  After that Jonathan got the overdues folder and we got a stapler, a pair a scissors and the overdue lists and took them over to a table to start.  After that we put them into class piles and and took the year 7/8's back to class.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my library police duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment