Sunday 26 June 2016

Senior Librarian Excellence Evidence #6

On Thursday I ate my lunch and once the 12:50 bell rang I went straight to the library to do my Library Police Duty.  I was the only one there this week because the other 2 forgot.  Shortly later my brother Liam came in and I asked him if he wanted to help me because I had lots to do.  Firstly I got Mrs Ward to print out the overdue lists for me then I  had to cut out and staple the overdue cards to the teacher lists and then I did the same to the class lists as well.  There was lots of teachers who have overdue class books and there was lots for the students as well.  There are still lots of overdue's from the seniors which is a bit of a let down.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my librarian duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment