Friday 17 June 2016

Senior Librarian Excellence Evidence #5

On Thursday I ate my lunch and then once the 12:40 bell rang I went straight to the library because I had library police duty.  I was the only one there out of the three of us so it took a little longer.  Firstly I asked Mrs Ward to print the overdue list and then I went and got our overdues folder out.  I also grabbed a pair of scissors and the stapler.  When Mrs Ward came back I got the overdue lists and started to cut the overdue cards out and then stapled them on to the lists.  There were not many overdue books from the seniors this time which is better.  Once I had finished I put everything away and gave the year 0-6's to Mrs Ward and I took the year 7/8's back to class.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my librarian duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment