Wednesday 29 July 2015

Technology at Lincoln Excellence Evidence #5

On Tuesday I had to replan because I had Technology at Lincoln so I had to get to school at 8:15.  When we were lining up to get on the bus there was only one bus there so the people that were on bus 2 had to wait for the other bus.  We were waiting for 5 minutes before the bus came.  Once we got to Lincoln I headed straight to the hall to start.  When Ryan got there we sat down and started building.  Before we could start we had to all go and see Mrs Scott because she wanted to tell us that we should be nearly finished our design and we only had this week and next week to complete it.  Once we were aloud to start Ryan and I got some popsicle sticks and made seats out of them, After we had stuck them all down with hot glued them down then we were done so we showed Mrs Scott and she said she would mark it for us.  I showed leadership by talking to the person next to me on the bus so the noise level stayed down so the bus driver could concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment