Friday 31 July 2015

Peer mediator excellence evidence #3

On Thursday at 1:10 I went to get the gear from the people before us but they only had 2 vests so I went to get the i-pad and the other vest.  Firstly I found the vest but when I went to find the i-pad I went into room 25 but the i-pads weren't in there because we had science in there.  Next I went to look in room 24 but it was locked so I told Ryan to go tell Miss O that we needed an I-pad.  Once we finally got an I-pad we started to walk around the field. It was very muddy so we had to be careful where we stepped because there was muddy spots everywhere.  Today there were no problems for us to solve so all we did is walk around the field and watch the children. I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment