Wednesday 22 July 2015

Senior Librarian Excellence Evidence #3

On Tuesday at lunch time I headed to the library because I had senior librarian duty.  When I got there Hannah was already their and she was putting the books away that were on the trolley and then I joined her putting the books away.  When Grace and Victor got there we said to them that they had to put the rest of the books away because we did them the last time and they were on the computer issuing and returning the books. Hannah and I decided that she would do the issuing and returning till 1:05 and then we would swap so I get to do the issuing and returning as well.  On Tuesday the library was very quite and there was not much to do.  I showed leadership by asking Mrs Ward questions when I needed help on the issuing desk rather than just doing it and maybe getting it wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment