Friday 24 July 2015

Peer mediator excellence evidence #2

On Thursday at 1:10 I went to find Victor and Ryan because I had Peer Mediator duty.  When I went to find Ryan he already had the vests and all we had to get was the i-pad.  When we started to walk around Victor got a little bleeding nose and then when we got round by the senior playground it got really bad so we said for him to go to the sick bay so they can clean it up.  Ryan and I continued walking around the field because there was no problems to solve.  I looked at my watch and it said there was 1 minute left intil the bell would ring so Ryan and I started to walk back.  When the bell rang I headed back to rm 25 to put the gear away and then Mr Muller asked me if I could take the Restorative bag back to the office.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment