Thursday 26 May 2016

Student council excellence evidence #2

On Wednesday I had student council at 12:15.  Firstly I had to write my name up on the "where am I" board in the class and then I could go.  I had to remember to bring my green folder with me.  Once we got there we sat down and then waited for Mrs Trotter.  Then a big truck came into school.  I went to get my Mum so she could see what it was and help unload.  I got to help unload the truck, I got to take 1 of the 3 boxes off the truck.  In the boxes there was apples.  After that Mrs Trotter came over and started the meeting.  In the meeting we talked about what we want the school to look like in the future.  We are doing this because the school is getting redesigned soon.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to attend the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment