Sunday 30 August 2015

Senior choir distinction evidence #2

On Fridays as per usual I got to school at 8:30 because I had senior choir in the music room at 8:45.  When I got to class I unpacked my bag and got my SDL checked off by Mr Brown and then headed to the music room.  Once I got there, they had already started the warm ups so I snuck in and started.  After we had finished our warm ups we got straight into singing, first we sang Murasame.  We ran through that about 3 times and then we sang California dreaming a few times.  After that we sang the long white sails 3 times and we practiced 1 bit on it where we needed improvement.  Then I looked at the clock and it was 9:30 so choir was finished and I headed back to class.  I showed leadership by being resilient when singing because it was challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment