Friday 14 August 2015

Peer mediator excellence evidence #4

On Thursday I was happily playing football until I realised it was my day to do Peer Mediation.   Once we got our vests from the previous group we had to then get an iPad because the group before us didn't have one.  Once we had all our gear we started walking around the field.  When we got around by the senior playground we saw someone was hurt so we went over and asked if he was ok. He was fine and was happy to continue playing and did not need to go to the sickbay. After that we continued walking around but there were no other problems for us to solve. When the bell rung we headed back over to class and returned our gear to the right place.  I showed leadership by being in the right place at the right time to do my duty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment