Tuesday 18 August 2015

Librarian excellence evidence #4

Today at lunch time I had library duty with Hannah and Victor.  When I got there, there were lots of books ready to put back on the shelves so I got busy.  Once I had done that Mrs Ward had a special job for me to do.  The job was to help label the 40 new Crome books for the use of the year 7/8 students.  This was quite a time consuming job and I had to be very careful not to drop them or knock them when I was putting them back in the cabinet. I managed to get them all done with a little help from Mrs Ward so she was happy about that. The library was rather quite but some of the students in the library wanted to know what I was doing and were asking questions about the Crome books. I showed leadership by being in the right place at the right time and respecting the Crome books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment