Friday 21 August 2015

PAL's distinction evidence #1

Today at lunch time I had PAL's with Poppy and Brad. Once we got our vests, I went to the music room to get the long rope for skipping. Once I had the rope, Poppy and I went to the junior netball court by room 22/23. First we had to untangle the rope and after that we went to find some juniors that were interested in doing long rope skipping with us.  After a while we finally found some that were interested in having a go with the long rope. Poppy was at one end while I was at the other end of the rope.  We started doing wiggly worm then some more confident students came so we started skipping.  They all found it rather hard at first but did manage to get the hang of it after a while.  One girl even managed to skip about 30 times in a row. When the bell rung we went and put the rope back in the music room and headed to class.  I showed leadership by being in the right place at the right time to do my duty and respecting the little kids choices.  

No comments:

Post a Comment