Friday 25 March 2016

Senior librarian Merit evidence #4

On Thursday at lunch time I had my weekly library police duty with Madyx and Jonathan.  This week was different because it was Easter so we get Friday, Monday and schools get Tuesday off as well.  Because of this week being a short week and next week being even shorter, Mrs Ward said there wasn't much point printing out the over due book lists as teachers would not have much chance to tell the children about the books before we print the lists next week. So instead of doing my normal library duty the heads and deputies meet out the back of the library and we had to come up with an example poster for our poster competition .  It has to have the Oaklands school culture in it.  E.G. House colours, Sports, CARE values etc.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my library duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment