Friday 28 October 2016

Senior Librarian Distinction evidence #6

On Thursday once the 12:50 bell rang I went straight to the library because I had senior librarian duty.  I was alone again because Madyx and Jonathan had something else on.  When I got there I asked Mrs Ward to print out the overdue lists.  We don't print out all the classes now because Mrs Ward emails the Kauri team because they should be checking there emails every day.  When Mrs Ward went to grab the overdue lists I went to get a pair of scissors, a stapler and the folder.  Once she got back I got straight to work.  It only took me about 15 minutes.  Once I finished I put the stuff back and went and enjoyed my lunchtime. I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my library police duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment