Friday 21 October 2016

Senior Librarian Distinction evidence #5

On Thursday at lunch time I had Library Police duty.  Once the 12:50 bell rang I went straight to the library.  This week I had Jonathan to help me out.  We do not have to do as much work now because Mrs Ward emails the Kauri team when they have an overdue book.  There was not much room in the library so we had to sit out the back.  There was only about 5 classes with overdue books so it only took about 10 minutes.  First we got Mrs Ward to print the overdue list.  Then I got a stapler and a pair of scissors,  Jonathan got the folder and the overdue lists.  All we have to do is staple cards onto the lists.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my library police duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment