Friday 27 November 2015

Peer mediator

On Thursday at lunch time I was playing cricket but then I remembered that I had peer mediator at 1:10pm.   At 1:10 I looked out for Ryan and he was ready so we got our vests from the other group and since they didn't have an iPad we had to go and get one.  After we got an iPad we started walking around the field to the senior playground because there is lots of problems there.  There were no problems there, so we headed over to the big oak tree and there were no problems there, so we headed to the smaller oak tree and there was a problem but it was about someone pulling out the grass on field.  After that the bell rang so we had to go back to class.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment