Wednesday 14 October 2015

Senior librarian Distinction evidence #4

On Tuesday I had library duty. Once the bell rang I headed over to the library but it was locked so I waited outside for Mrs Ward. She was a little late back as she got held up doing the dishes in the staff room as she was on dish duty.  Once we got inside I looked over at the trolley and there was so many books to put away so I got to work.  As soon as I had started Hannah and Victor came and I told them that there was a lot of books to put away.  After all the books were put away I sat down at the issueing desk because someone wanted to get a book out.  For the rest of lunch I sat at the issueing desk and Hannah and Victor took turns.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my library duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment