Friday 16 October 2015

P.A.L.S Distinction evidence #4

P.A.L.S
On Friday I had P.A.L.S at lunch time.  When I turned up there was Sam L, Samara and Jonathan asked if he could help so I let him.  All of us made 1 big group because it is to hard with 2 people.  The activity that we did was skipping because it was a sunny day and the juniors like skipping.  Jonathan and I did a long rope and the 2 girls did single rope.  After a while Monique came and helped us.  After that the girls did a long rope because we had to many people waiting and not everyone was getting a turn.  At 1:20 we slowly put the ropes back that weren't getting used and by the time we had done that the bell rang so we went back to class.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment