Thursday 29 September 2016

Senior Librarian Distinction evidence #4

On Thursday once the 12:50 bell rang I went to the library because I had library police duty.  Once again I was alone because my other partners didn't turn up.  The library was very busy because the field was closed and everyone was on the courts.  First I got Mrs Ward to go and get the overdue lists from the printer.  Once she got back I got started by grabbing a pair of scissors and the stapler.  This week I had to stand up at Mrs Ward's desk because there was no chairs or tables left.  There was not many overdues which is good because it is less work for me.  After I finished I went outside because the library was still filling up.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to do my library police duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment