Thursday 25 September 2014

Another place another time

W.A.L.T write a Narrative


It all started on a stormy night.  I was asleep in my bed on a boat called the Swift Sailer until I felt a big BANG!! I jumped out of my bed and ran up to the top deck. The captain said that we had hit a rock. I replied ''we will have to jump out of the boat.''

I saw an island and told my crew to swim over to it.  When I got to the island there was some coconuts and berries and we had to drink from the sea.

I found some train tracks and some supplies to build a cart.  We travelled along the tracks BUT...


After awhile the tracks came to an end i yelled ''there is nowhere to go!!!''


I saw a ship we signalled it over and it saw us the captain said ''where do you want to go Mattie?''
I replied ''back to my home town thanks mate.''
''Sure thing'' said the captain.
We finally returned but something was different...

THE END 
BY DYLAN
P.S this is the photo of another place another time


No comments:

Post a Comment