Thursday 1 December 2016

Student Council Distinction evidence #9

On Wednesday I had to leave class at 12:10 because I had student council at 12:15.  When I got there, there was some people already there.  Once I sat down lots of other people came in and when they sat down we did the roll to see what classes were and were not there.  There was 2 classes that were not there so went sent runners to go and get them.  Once they came we started the meeting.  In the meeting we talked about what went well and what didn't go well in the pet day.  What went well was that there were lots of animals and what didn't go well was that it started raining halfway through the pet parade.  We also talked about what the student council could be like in the future e.g only year 7/8's, years 5 to 8 or other stuff like that.  I showed leadership by being at the right place at the right time to attend the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment