Wednesday 6 April 2016

My Argument

For writing we have been learning to write an argument using the writing process. The topic was “Are Devices Taking Over Our Lives”. I choose that devices are taking over our lives.


Something I did really well in my writing was Put my writing in paragraphs and elaborate on my ideas.


Here is a section of my writing that shows I can elaborate on ideas really well.
My last example is more phones are being activated each day than babies born, to me that's ridiculous because you can only have a newborn for a short time but you can check Facebook and Twitter whenever you want.  Some people buy a new phone just for the sake of taking photos or checking Facebook or Twitter.  Now for the things that nearly everyone in the world has a phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment